Manage the product flow through SAP orders (sales/purchase/spot/swap/diversion) and accurately execute a complete Order to Cash process for Chemicals BU Asia Region in order to achieve customer satisfaction and optimize order processing costs.
- Responsible for order management process against agreed deliverables for each sales order, including but not limited to meeting customer required delivery date and optimize the logistics costs involved.
- Responsible for data accuracy in SAP system for all OTC processes; ensuring correct master data in the SAP and CMS system; ensuring minimum order changes.
- Responsible for timeliness of business events: payments, shipments, documentations, etc.
- Responsible for the assigned customers’ request, or complaints, and to consult with Sales, GCS, and SCE to come up with optimal and cost effective solution.
- Assist in demurrage settlement: collection from customers, apply waiver from BU or recalculation with GCS. Accountable for demurrage reports.
- Monitoring and follow up the overdue payments with customers.
- Fulfill his/her tasks to support the overall company and business unit strategy.
- Fulfill given targets and act according to company's values and mission to promote brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing, general management, supply chain/logistics or sales background.
- Previous experience in SAP R3 and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the sales and/or logistics
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20900
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766