We are searching for a compliance professional who has exposure to the Payment Services Act (PSA) and the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) to join the Company. As a pioneer in the compliance team, you will play a pivotal role in the organisation.
- Develop manuals, compliance policies and procedures and put in place a compliance framework to ensure compliance with the local regulations (e.g. PSA and PDPA) and the Company’s policies.
- Key person to work with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and appointed legal counsel on license application matters.
- Key person for compliance reporting to MAS and Personal Data Protection Council.
- Keep track of regulatory changes, update manuals/policies/procedures to comply with such changes and to advise relevant business units on the impact on businesses.
- Provide compliance advice to the various business units.
- Evaluate internal controls and compliance programs for the Company through transaction analysis, compliance reviews and training sessions.
- Provide regular and timely information/updates to Senior Management and Board, and apprise them on money laundering, terrorist financing and PDPA identified risks and related action plans.
- Work with Human Resource Development on regulatory compliance training for staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Risk Management
- IBFA or relevant certification would be an advantage
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- Compliance solution-oriented and commercially minded
- Analytical and self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20914
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766