- Manage existing partnerships with credit card partners
- Build a new pipeline of partners to drive sales and encourage retention
- Negotiate and craft partnership agreements
- Nurture and grow partners’ relations
- Track and manage partnership sales performance and customer experience
- Scope reporting requirements to automate partnership reporting
- Manage customer queries and feedback for partnership
- Plug into market intel and partnership trends
- Develop marketing plans for partnership. Conceptualise campaign plans with Creative and Media agencies
- Update Partnership webpages
- Manage database and execute targeted direct marketing communications
- Degree in Business with minimum 3 years of Sales or Partnership experience in Ultilities, Telecommunication, Finance or Insurance.
- Partner Relationship Building experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing commercial agreements
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and comfortable with managing customer databases and sales reporting
- Prior experience in using SiteCore and ActiveCampaign preferred
- Self-motivated, resourceful, highly sociable and approachable
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20916
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766