• Technical solutioning and project delivery for EUC Collaboration Tools such as Voice Systems, O365, Video Conferencing, etc., while maintaining high levels of resiliency and compliance to internal policies.
• Administration and Lifecycle Management of all EUC Collaboration Tools.
• Maintain live Documentation of Architecture Diagrams, Policies, Operating Procedures, User Guides, etc.
• Function as PIC and L3 technical escalation point for EUC Collaboration matters, to provide operational guidance, handle escalations, and drive RCA.
• Support project scoping and perform evaluation of vendor's proposals for EUC related matters.
• Coordinate with Head Office, Cross Functional Teams, and Vendors whenever necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or closely related field with strong systems engineering skills in EUC technologies.
• ITIL Foundation
• Experience in Infrastructure Technologies delivery for EUC domain, with a proven track record of improving service standards, and enhancing end user experience.
• Experience in IP phone systems, voice recording systems or trader voice systems
• Must have demonstrated technical proficiencies in End User Computing area
• Experience working with mid-large global or regional financial institutions
• Knowledge of Technology Infrastructure, EUC tools and solutions
• Master the architectural settings and component functions of commonly used corporate Voice Systems including Cisco IP Telephony, Voice recording, Trader voice
• Knowledge of IT security, Risk Management and Security Controls with regards to EUC domain.
• Knowledge of Cloud Voice Technology
• Knowledge of Voice Systems (IPC Trading Turrets, NICE Voice Recording)
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20930
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845