- Build a compelling content strategy that aligns with product launch schedules and brands’ priority
- Develop calendar of social content, influencer/KOL engagement and lower funnel media to advance the company's digital and social presence based on master marketing plans and brands’ objectives under a defined budget.
- Use the social data and metrics to analyze and use the information to inform future strategy and practices, content direction
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure consistent use of brand identity and messaging across company outputs, ensure the contents complied with regulations and internal requirement
- Working with agencies to ensure on-brand storytelling and seamless execution are achieved, including
- Oversee content creation, production, ensure sufficient content needed for the social media strategy (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and emerging platforms)
- Approve, and at times contribute to, copy needed for daily social media/digital content in order to build meaningful connections with consumers.
- Ability to structure/deliver outstanding creative presentations for internal and external engagement
- Build relationships with and act as liaison between the company and external parties
- Create scope of work for the involve team members
- Oversee all end-to-end content creation including internal/external approval, production, format deliveries.
- 2-3+ years of professional experience operating in a similar role, managing content creation, social media, marketing, advertising, digital media, communications and/or creative environment
- Understanding of digital assets production at scale, post-production workflow & the technical requirements of digital marketing assets (Incl. video formats, email templates, quality etc.) Strong writing and editing skills, with good storytelling instincts. Insights on the latest digital trends and best practices and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite are preferred but not a must.
- Good communication skill. A proactive, teamwork, highly organized, self-motivated work ethic, with a willingness to learn
- Commitment to the highest standards of integrity and compliance
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20951
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766