- Present and review strategic approaches, forecasting and capturing monthly bookings & sales planning, and management of key customer accounts.
- Regular exchanges between HQ for technical assistance, leads review, project updates, system analysis, etc.
- Initial phase of employment shall include product training.
- Quarterly reviews on performance are necessary and part of employment requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the defence industry, in particular, naval defence sector.
- Assigned to market territories and follow up on opportunities, and sales leads
- Formulate market forecasts and sales strategies
- Drafting of technical and priced proposals.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693