- Execution of the assigned project(s)
- Ensure all technical parameters, including class notation/customer requirement are adhered to
- To design and prepare project specific technical drawings using CAD software (E3/AutoCAD)
- To prepare project specific documents eg. FAT/HAT/SAT, FMEA etc
- To assist the Project Manager in managing the project from start till completion within scope, schedule and budget.
- Inspection at site is required for work progress and quality check (local/overseas)
- May also be assigned as the company key interface to the customer during the duration of the project.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the maritime navigation /communications industry.
- Good organizational/project management skills
- Able to interact effectively and tactfully with people from all levels.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693