The position holder will assist the Senior Assistant Manager in Facilities Management, Hospitality & Biomedical Medical Engineering (BME) management, and in Facilities Development on all facilities improvement and upgrading projects
Facilities and BME Management
- Manage and maintain the facilities of the polyclinics by working closely with the contractors and vendors in compliances of all rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all preventive, corrective maintenance and ad hoc works are carried out according to requirements and standards.
- Assist with contract management
- Carry out routine checks and contractor performance reviews with the objective of continuous improvements.
- Understand and consolidate user requirements for projects and ensure their completion within budget and time.
- Assist to monitor and manage the preventive maintenance of BME, Physio and Dental equipment within polyclinics.
- Coordinate all repair and maintenance work with users and vendors.
- Manage the renewal of all equipment licensing (eg. Ultrasonic, Autoclaves and PA X-ray etc).
- Coordinate and record note of project activities including workgroup meetings and site meetings.
- Prepare proposals and establish budgets for new works.
- Coordinate and complete renovation work planned within budget and time allocated.
- Provide administrative support for project management work processes - standard document, database, SOPs, as-built document, project status, and project Gantt chart etc.
- Process progress claims and invoices for both internal and external funded projects, including attending to queries from Finance, Consultants & Contractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, evaluation report, progress report and cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to clinic management, users, consultants/architects and main contractors.
- Assist to oversee the entire project performance, ensure that implementation is in compliance of policies and procedures, and that construction activities do not interfere with operations.
- Guide multiple jobs operationally in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services.
- Identify potential risks to the clients’ on-going operations planned project.
- Prepare monthly project status reports and presentations to stakeholders and management.
- Assist to call for Quotation or Request For Proposal (RFP), evaluate and recommend award.
- Degree in Architecture, Civil/ Structural/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, Building Science, Facilities Management or equivalent with at least 2-3 years of relevant working experiences.
- Proficient knowledge in AutoCad, Microsoft Office and Project Management softwares (will be an added advantage).
- Proficient in WSH requirement is preferred.
- Good interpersonal, writing, and communication skills.
- Team player with positive work attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Attentive to details.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20963
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766