► MNC, Chemical Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
- Responsible for complete order to cash process
- Process customer orders using SAP system
- Provide sales support to designated countries
- Coordinate the preparation of shipping documentation to customers
- Attend to customer complaints
- Handle customer request for samples
- Work with Trade Compliance/Foreign Trade organizations to manage the Customer Profile(s)/End Use Certificate/Trade Restriction Covenant
- Interact with colleagues from Headquarters, Sales & Marketing, Accounts Receivables, Credit & Legal teams to follow up on credit and logistics matters
- Diploma with 3 years of relevant work experience in Customer Service, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field is required for this position.
- Sound knowledge in logistics and shipping.
- Familiar with export documentation e.g. Letter of Credit, Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Export Letter of Credit orders, preparation of banking documents using Trade Services online banking system etc.
- Experience in processing ASIA import shipments is preferred.
- Experienced in using SAP system is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Financing, Credit Management and Global Trade Services will be advantageous
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20975
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138