- Advise clients to design and implement interventions on organisational performance and health challenges, particularly relating to organisation design and development, organisation transformation, change management and leadership team development.
- Start and scale initiatives to achieve stakeholders’ success.
- Develop good relationships with practitioners and leaders across Public Service organisations to be their trusted partner.
- Be responsible for client relationship management and project management.
- Conduct practice research to share insights and introduce progressive practices for Public Service functions and organisations.
- Design and deliver capability programmes and initiatives to develop practitioners, managers and leaders across the Public Service.
- Possess at least 4 to 6 years working experience in organisation development / transformation.
- Experience in the Public Service and with organisation consulting firms would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate comfort and confidence working with senior leaders and a broad range of stakeholder groups.
- Familiarity with a broad range of knowledge, frameworks and tools on Organisation Transformation and Organisation Development.
- Demonstrate integrity and drive for excellence in work.
- Excellent organisation skills, meticulous and ability to multi-task.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21010
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766