- Manage manufacturing facilities, with emphasis on quality, customer service, production reliability, and cost performance.
- Schedule and control production activities and procedures according to production plan.
- Support development of theoretical yields and cost build‐up for all products being manufactured.
- Analyze customer complaints and recommend and implement improvement actions.
- Assist in development and executing supply chain initiatives with our purchaser.
- Facilitate production team to increase our productivity/efficiency.
- To build and lead a strong production team.
- Support site in obtaining and maintaining ISO14001, ISO9001 certifications.
- Identify training needs of production team and accomplish training.
- Meet shipment dates as requested by customers.
- Develop & enhance productivity of production line.
- Generate ideas and lead projects on machines modification for future products.
- Comply with all Quality, Environmental, Health, Safety and Security policies and procedures of the Company.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 year experience in managing mass production / engineering environment.
- Preferably with experience in manufacturing of IC modules with equipment such as die-attach, wire-bonder, encapsulation and testing machines.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, QEMS is preferred.
- Strong leadership and delegation skills with practical and analytical approach to problem solving.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693