Our Client is a homegrown consumer essentials provider, we are assisting to source for an experienced Business Applications System Support Analyst.
- Reporting to the Assistant MIS Manager, the Support Analyst will provide IT support, change requests and maintenance of Business applications and other software within the Group
- Collaborating with project team to determine system requirements and co-ordinate with stakeholders and vendors to meet scope, budget and schedule with proper project plan
- Timely reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager & Management
- Responsible for the maintenance of application changes due to user requests or upgrade of operating systems, database and/or third-party solutions
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organisation
- To provide user support for application systems
- Degree in Computing Science or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in participation of business application development, technical and business analysis
- Good understanding of ERP System and process flow
- Programming experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC and AJAX with understanding of MS SQL, HANA and background in SAP, Power BI is a bigger plus
- Good team player, ability to communicate with people at all levels
- MUST BE ABLE to speak and understand Mandarin (Chinese) to work with Chinese-speaking business users
Additional Job Information
- Singapore Residents preferred; Client is not able to support work passes (EP & S Passes) application
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673