- Repair, troubleshoot, and relocate systems in the field and also in-house repair.
- Service administration duties:
- Perform quotation and invoicing for repair job and spare parts.
- Coordinate with customer for purchase order for repair and spare parts.
- Monitor customer repair and spare parts lead time.
- Generate calibration certificate and service report.
- Provide solution to customer over email/phone call.
- Support sales installation including but not limit to exhibition/demonstration/road show.
- Opportunity to do domestic & international customer support including a business trip (ASIA & OCEANIA).
- Support Dealers/Distributor related to technical information.
- Conduct / attend service training.
- Learn and perform IEC/ISO17025 related knowledge/related skill.
- Diploma in Electronics, Mechanical, Precision Engineering or another related engineering field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in X-ray Systems, Measuring Instruments, Industrial Microscopes, and related industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Words, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Possess Class 3 driving license preferred.
- Possess basic hardware computer knowledge preferred.
- Able to give presentations with confidence and has a strong interpstrong interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work both independently and as an effective team player.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960