Our client is a Global Shipping Group with more than 150 years of Maritime experience. Currently, they are seeking a well qualified candidate to join them as "Panamax Ship Broker”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Develop a framework and processes to manage chartering business.
- Oversee negotiations relating to ship chartering.
- Work closely with traders and attend to their queries, looking for cooperation with trader directly.
- Negotiate charter party terms and conditions on behalf of Owners or Charterers.
- Provide timely and accurate shipping information, voyage calculations to trading teams to facilitate smooth trading activities.
- Liaise with ship owners, cargo owners, ship brokers etc.
- Capability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Maritime or related field with minimum 3 years relevant experience in shipbroking
- Possess good business acumen, with sound commercial sense
- Excellent client management/relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and numerically inclined
- Strong in negotiation skills/Computer literacy
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21061. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055