Our client is a Global Shipping Group with more than 150 years of Maritime experience. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Senior Operations Executive (Bulk)”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Assist the Brokers in the department on their daily work
- Communicate and liaise with various counterparties such as vessels owners / cargo charterers / brokers / agents / receiver
- Issue voyage instructions and other commercial instructions and generally keep a close liaison with the Master to ensure vessel performs as per charter party terms.
- Capable of independently handling break bulk chartering on voyage and time charter
- Handle all bill of lading related matters
- Efficiently able to handle post fixtures operations like negotiate claims and respond timely
- Prepare and follow lay time calculations
- Ensure all business transaction are in compliance with the company’s policy
- Diploma/Degree in Maritime or related field with ideally 3 years or more relevant experience in dry bulk operations in a broker or charterer or owner set up
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Organised and independent
- A good team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Possess a spirit of excellence
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21062. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055