As the Executive Chef, you will manage the culinary development of the company's restaurant outlets, food kiosks, Food Court, events and catering sales. You are also the brand ambassador to build brand recognition and a bridge to making our F&B outlets the place to visit by building a relationship with the local and international guests.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reports to Senior Assistant Director of Food & Beverage in achieving budgeted revenues, prepare monthly forecast, monitor and control food, beverage and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of the food and beverage department.
- Support Senior Assistant Director of Food & Beverage in the development and implementation of F&B strategic business plans and budgets.
- Review monthly profit and loss (P&L) to assess financial performance, identify gaps, assess competitor revenue and develop new strategies to increase revenue where opportunities exist.
- Establish effective control of food, beverage and labour costs among all F&B sections.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop new businesses concepts, creating new recipes to refresh menu, display, pricing, photoshoot, etc.
- Frequently review finished products for quality and presentation and solicit guest’s feedback to improve food and presentation quality.
- Drive high levels of guest satisfaction through visible leadership and hands on interaction with staffs and guests.
- Ensure and enforce safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen at all times.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Train staff on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Maintain procedures to ensure security and proper storage of F&B products, inventory and equipment.
- Delegate and ensure all kitchen equipment and storeroom are in proper operational conditions and cleaned on a regular basis
- Able to perform additional duties as requested by the company as and when required.
- Possess related experience in a similar capacity in a 5-star hotel or any F&B chain of restaurants or Michelin brand Restaurant operations will be an added advantage.
- Has a solid understanding of emerging trend, food movement and immersive experience and well-connected with F&B media landscape and industry players
- Experience in conceptualizing new food offerings.
- Equip with strong kitchen operation background (Menu planning and costing, organising special events, develop new dishes with comprehensive product, equipment knowledge, procurement, etc)
- Strong knowledge in Food Safety Management System and HACCP guidelines
- Equip with strong leadership competencies and communication skill
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20600
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766