- Ensure compliance with financial guidelines, company policies and relevant legal regulations.
- Prepare and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintain records of company's transactions according to standard procedures or policy stipulated.
- Assist in month-end closing tasks including monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets, and depreciation schedules.
- Lead Finance in Banking and Treasury related matters.
- Perform any other duties and projects as required by the Head of Finance and Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling Book-keeping, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Accounting functions
- Diploma In Accountancy, Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance or ACCA
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Proficient in MS Office
- A good team player
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21076
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609