- Support for the Operational readiness of the new plant (including walkdowns & punch listing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities, preparing SOPs & routine schedules etc
- Once the plant is in operations, carryout routine maintenance activities
- Provide maintenance support for Process Analyzers (including GCs, analyzers, as detectors & etc.) to ensure functionality, reliability and safe operation to the plant.
- Provide support to new projects and modifications related to Process Analyzers to achieve project and operational objectives.
- Perform routine maintenance of Process Analyzer as per maintenance schedule to ensure accuracy of online measurements.
- Liaise with operations personnel in each process area regarding Process Analyzer performance or issues; inform when maintenance or calibration work is required.
- Work with external vendors for their required service visits.
- Perform scheduled calibration on Process Analyzers as per calibration schedule.
- Perform required duties in the production plant in compliance with all quality, safety and environmental requirements according to applicable local and company standards
- Perform and document Process Analyzer calibration and functional testing.
- Diploma or NITEC (equivalent) in Chemical Process Technology/Electrical/Electronic/ Engineering discipline with minimum 5 years field experience in petrochemical plants/Refineries
- Possess good knowledge of working principles of Process Analyzers.
- Possess 5 years maintenance experience in Process Analyzers.
- Able to work after office hours during emergency, night shifts during plant Start-up and Shutdown.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693