Our client is looking for 3 Category Managers to handle 1) Alcohol 2) Grain and Soup and 3) Poultry.
- Achieve category sales, profit and income goals and objectives through developing and implementing strategic business plans for the assigned categories
- Develop, implement, and manage an optimum product mix that focuses on customers’ needs
- Develop and implement promotional plans that bring excitement and incremental sales to the stores
- Develop and implement placement and planogram strategies that improve category turnover and positively influence customer shopping behaviour
- Develop and implement a competitive pricing strategy that delivers value to our customers
- Establish collaborative retailer/supplier relationships to maximise income/terms/discounts to improve sales and profitability of category
- Implement a strong corporate label program in the assigned categories to improve the sales and profitability of the company
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including without limitation the stock ageing & write-off management process while performing and discharging your duties
- Achieve reduction in shrink budget objectives through disciplined buying and inventory management processes
- Achieve the targeted customer service standards in the area of supply days and product mix in order to meet and exceed the customers’ expectation
- Participate, communicate and support a culture of learning, teamwork and sharing internally and externally with the stores
- Diploma/ Degree
- 2 to 3 years of Category Management experience, preferably in any of the categories - Alcohol/ Grains and Soup/ Poultry
- Strong in P&L Management
- Strong communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21108.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898