- Handle work pass matters (application / execution of security bond, renewals and submission of document / collection etc.)
- Administer employee insurance claims for employees, service awards matters
- Administer licenses pertaining to employee health checks
- Administer Employee Services such as Company transportation, canteen, security etc.
- Co-ordinate and make arrangements for meetings hosted by HR Department (i.e. company meeting, tea session, 10 years Awards luncheon etc)
- Raise Purchase Requisitions as and when required for HR Department
- Represent HR in committees as assigned by HR Director
- Support tasks or duties as assigned from time to time
- Supporting recruiting team on staff hiring and scheduling interviews if needed
- Diploma in Business Admin, Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in HR responsibilities
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Have a strong ability to connect and communicate with others
- Positive attitude and flexible mindset
- Good communication skills, good team player and able to work with all level of staff
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21111
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609