• Lead and manage a team of technical specialists and outsourced service contractors in order to securely deliver IT infrastructure services in APAC.
• Provide reliable and responsive IT infrastructure services across the global landscape of the organization’s business operations to service its' customer in over 12 countries.
• Accommodate future growth by making infrastructure a facilitating asset when integrating the infrastructure of acquired companies.
• As part of Regional IT Services team, participate and contribute to the execution of the overall IT strategy.
• Work closely with manager and formulate and implement plans and budget in line with regional IT strategy:
o Create and manage robust operations review processes under ITIL/ISO standardized procedures across infrastructure solutions and services.
o Establish and lead an effective operational team, integrating key infrastructure related contacts with relevant stakeholders, including the resolving systemic process and/or service delivery issues.
o Track and communicate operational metrics and identify process improvement opportunities.
o Support transformation projects, such as refresh and consolidation strategies and infrastructure technology rollouts.
o Ensure that infrastructure (networks, data centers, servers, collaboration systems, backup and storage) incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and effective manner, and reduced by analyzing root cause, minimizing disruption to business operations and adhering to SLAs on availability and resolution response times.
o Ensure businesses are aligned with infrastructure processes.
o Participate infrastructure planning activities, including strategic planning and annual operating plan.
o Optimize delivery services to support the continuous improvement of the infrastructure architecture and design.
o Perform infrastructure asset (hardware, software and related infrastructure technology) assessments.
o Ensure execution of firm enterprise and IT policies.
o Facilitate collaboration with application architects, infrastructure and IT security engineers, systems administrators, and other technology specialists in project and strategy implementation.
o Align with global counterparts in order to achieve standardized operations and leverage subject matter expertise.
• Set administrative management priorities across the team based on business requirements.
• Direct day-to-day operations, providing expertise and encouraging teamwork, to achieve high performance standards and meet targets.
• Adhere to and promote relevant infrastructure policies and procedures.
• Exercise financial authority within established limits and control departmental/project budget expenditure in the region.
• Provide L4 Manager with information related to department performance including cost allocation.
• Plan and develop department annual/project budget and control expenditures aligned with it.
• Manage the financial operational performance.
• Manage costs allocation process integrity and completeness.
• Plan staffing, secure knowledge level of workforce is up to standard.
• Appraise performance for internal direct reports and external service contractors.
• Ensure involvement of right stakeholders for major incidents communications and resolution on root cause fixes, system maintance, upgrades and outages and etc.
• Analyze recurring incidents and performance of existing systems, processes, people and ensure corrective actions are taken.
• Continuously look for opportunities to make the functions' processes more efficient.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or Electrical or Electronic Engineering
• 10 years’ of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure services,
• Team leading experience will be advantegeous
• Service Operation management/ Project management experience
• ITIL Foundations certification.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21115
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845