- Administer benefits and welfare program e.g., Annual Flu Vaccination, Long Service Awards.
- Handle enquiries on e-leave and manage employee leave records.
- Provide support on HR related contracts using internal procurement system to create PRs, upload contracts and monitor expiring contracts.
- Provide support on recruitment and onboarding process. This includes timely scheduling of interviews, and new hire first day / week orientation.
- Provide training administration and logistic arrangement
- Coordinate Wellness and Employee Engagement programs
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as attend to visitors and incoming dispatch, distribute incoming courier/documents and mails, arrange for local courier collection
- Verification of company-related invoices for expense processing
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs
- Handle facility booking, application of staff pass & visitor pass/building pass
- Administration of corporate mobile phones
- Order office & pantry inventory
- Manage corporate hotel rates and service providers relating to business travels
- Ordering of meals/refreshment for company-related meetings or townhalls
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
- Minimum Diploma
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience
- Good command of English language, with good communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21117.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898