- Lead and execute manufacturing automation projects, and ensure timely delivery and completion.
- Design, implement, repair and troubleshoot to ensure full functionality and reliability of factory automation system & equipment.
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders in the development of autotion project requirement, schedule, budgets, change management plans, and risk management plans
- Coordinate and organize resources within relevant departments to participate, contribute and meet the expected level of project requirements on a timely basis
- Responsible for tracking project status and managing project issues and risk
- Supervise installation, testing & commissioning, and performance verification of new automation systems.
- Assist in software development for image processing, pattern recognition, inspection & automation systems.
- Propose/lead special and ad-hoc cross-functional projects aiming at streamlining manufacturing processes for continuous improvement
- Serve as primary contact to senior management for critical automation initiatives within the organization
- Build and lead effective project teams via facilitation and open communications
- Monitor technological trends, and explore innovative digital solutions to drive for operation excellent
- Educational Qualifications: Minimal Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably in mechanical/electrical backgrounds
- Other Technical/Professional Qualifications: Project Management Qualification PMP, PMI, Prince 2, Scrum/Agile or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 8 ~ 10 years’ relevant hands-on project management experience in operation enhancement, process optimization & automation, quality assurance and control improvement projects etc, preferably in precision engineering / advanced manufacturing industry
- Knowledge Required:
- Familiar with motor control, IO control, robotics arm control, PLC, and computer programming & software development for automation.
- Experience in automation software design, development and integration.
- Experience in image processing, pattern recognition or computer vision software development will be a plus.
- Skills Required: Relevant skills with PMP Certification, and Lean & Six Sigma experience will be advantageous
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693