- 1 Participate in the preparation of samples for customers' qualification.
- 2 Supervise and lead a team of Engineering Assistants and Technicians in R&D team
- 3 Design new design/processes to achieve higher areal density capacity/parameters in order to meet customers' requirement relating to sputtering process.
- 4 Perform detailed tests/analysis to hard disk media from perspective of magnetics & defects
- 5 Undertake development projects to develop new processes for future technological requirement
- 6 Ensure smooth transfer of process setting/ from R&D team to the manufacturing team
- 7 Undertake improvement project to resolve technical problems encountered during manufacturing
- 8 Develop evaluation techniques to closely simulate drive performance by using spindstand machine
- 9 Any other duties as assigned by Superior
- Bachelor Degree in Material Science and Engineering (Chemistry/Physiscs/Mechancal/Electronics)
- Sputtering-related skills in PVD, CVD process, Minitab, Microsoft excel.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693