- Coordinate recruitment activities
- Responsible for accurate monthly payroll processing, generation of payroll reports, CPF and tax submission, gov claims etc.
- Compensation & benefits such as salary benchmarking exercise, annual performance management exercise, annual salary and position review, bonus, staff insurance and benefits.
- Support various HR projects and initiatives
- Drive employee engagement activities
- Prepare and submit monthly HRA reports, and statutory related surveys.
- Ad-hoc support in office administration such as company transport, hotel / flight bookings, etc.
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as HR Generalist in MNC (especially in payroll administration)
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Knowledge in payroll software
- Knowledge in local employment act and income tax rules and regulations
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21137
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609