- Identify, qualify, and close new customer sales opportunities via Conduct continuous prospecting activities and build a sales pipeline sufficient to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals
- Provide professional services to current and new clients through consultative selling, cross-selling, or up-selling the company’s products and/or services.
- Establish and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients as a trusted advisor by regularly updating them with company’s new products and/or introducing innovative solutions and providing continuing pre-sales and post-sales support in managing and meeting their expectations.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge to effectively engage in business discussions with clients across industries, and to co-create feasible solutions to address any of their engineering concerns throughout the selling process.
- Able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits.
- Manage accounts effectively throughout the sales cycle – Prospecting, Business Development, Deal Confirmation and Post-Sales Support.
- Continuously develop production and solution knowledge, able to learn the latest market trends, competition movements and improve personal soft skills in negotiation, presentation and selling capabilities
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Degree in any discipline
- More than 2-4 years of sales experience
- Experience in kitchen/hoe appliances industry will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Possess own vehicle preferred (Mileage Claimable)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21018
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843