Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Assistant Manager (Talent Acquisition)(Shipping)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Perform end to end recruitment activity from advertisement posting. Assessments and interviews to job offer management
- Managing external recruiters and ensuring quality service delivery
- Ensure smooth transition of onboarding/offboarding and Internal Transfers program
- Candidate database management and upkeeping
- Job Description Management
- Actively involve in higher level projects or initiatives such as employer branding, diversity & inclusion, core values, career webpage, internship and scholarship programs, HR manpower mid-term plans etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or related discipline
- Candidates should have ideally 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition in a regional HQ or global HQ setting
- Resilient and a strategic thinker
- Good stakeholder management skills and enjoy a dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21143. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055