On behalf of our client in the non-profit healthcare organisation, we are sourcing for an experienced Senior Applications Manager.
The successful Applications Manager will supervise a team of application analysts in the development, maintenance and support of all in-house application systems.
He/She will also be working with business users in the development and implementation of application systems that have impact on improving productivity and enhancing patient care as well as managing outsourced applications development projects to ensure timely and quality delivery of solutions.
- Plan and organize resources in the Applications Team to deliver the day-to-day applications services on a timely basis.
- Guide and supervise team in working with business users in the development and implementation of application systems
- Manage outsourced applications development projects to ensure timely and quality delivery of solutions.
- Manage major applications rollout
- As part of work planning, evaluate and plan for implementation of new/emerging technologies in order to ensure that the company benefits from these innovations.
- Coach and train team members to stay relevant in the technologies employed, and in providing good customer service.
- Develop and maintain all the relevant technical documentation required for reference, compliance and training of new staff.
- Regular updates to stakeholders on latest technological trends.
- Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
- 20 years of experience in the applications development, with minimum 8 experience of managerial capacity leading a team of minimum 6 staff (internal and outsourced)
- Experience in cloud technology, mobile applications, data analytics and enterprise applications
- Proven experience in various system design methodology and architecture
- Proficient in project and vendor management
- Experience in Healthcare domain will be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to work effectively with all levels of management and to deal with external vendors
Additional Job Information
- This position only considers non-work pass job applicants; Singaporeans preferred
- Perm employment
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673