- Process timely and accurate monthly payroll, payroll reports, submissions of CPF, yearly IR8A income tax, and statutory claims such as NS make-up pay, government paid leave reimbursement etc. to relevant authorities.
- Compensation & benefits such as salary benchmarking exercise, annual performance management exercise, annual salary and position review, bonus, staff insurance and benefits.
- Support HRA projects, initiatives and events, employee engagement activities, survey analysis etc.
- Review, develop and implement HR policies, best practices and programs in compliance with prevailing statutory requirements and guidelines.
- Co-ordinate recruitment and selection process.
- Administer training and development plans, and records maintenance.
- Maintain and update HRM System.
- Prepare and submit monthly HRA reports, and statutory related surveys.
- Provide support in office administration such as company transport, hotel / flight bookings, etc.
- Minimum Diploma in HR Management field or relevant
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR field
- Prior experience or Knowledge in payroll system will be added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843