- Plan and coordinate the workflow on the production lines to achieve production targets according to shipment schedules and quality standards.
- Perform daily and or weekly analysis and reporting of production status, yield and related activities.
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Prepare Order review upon receiving new orders from Sales Team/ customer.
- Liaise & arrange shipment schedules on Development samples with Engineering team to meet OTD.
- Prepare and Issue instruction (DI Sheet) to production (packing and shipping)
- Prepare monthly report eg Shipment report, ABI transaction & etc.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as when assigned.
- Diploma in Supply Chain / Production Control / Manufacturing or any other equivalent disciplines.
- 2 - 3 years’ work experience in manufacturing control planning/ supply chain.
- Experience in manufacturing planning is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960