- Supervise and lead a team of Engineering Assistant and Technicians.
- Compile testing results to report to R&D team.
- Understand the relationship between reliaiblity tests and head/media design.
- Find the root cause in test failure with the help from internal material science lab.
- Improve current test methodology to meet customers' new requirement and transfer it to Engineering Assistants.
- Develop new setups and new methodology to test head media interference reliability and transfer it to Engineering Assistants.
- Co-ordinate with other company sites to facilitate engineering knowledge exchange.
- Ensure compliance to ISO Standard Operating Procedures.
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Materials or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of physics and chemistry of material interface, and basic material evaluation technique are desired.
- Experience in test equipment troubleshooting and setup is desired.
- Basic knowledge of Matlab, Labview, Python programing is desired.
- Work in the Cleanroom Environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960