- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of Electrical systems
- Continuous performance monitoring and ensuring highest uptime
- Project coordination for new equipment installations
- Troubleshooting of system abnormalities and provide technical solution
- Initiate continuous improvement projects
- Manage external contractor and vendors and maintaining safety standards
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields with min 2 years’ experience
- Experience in operation and maintenance of Transformers, LV, MV switch boards, Motors, Frequency convertors and power distribution
- Experience in project installation of electrical distribution
- Able to study protection circuits, single line drawings and control circuits
- Knowledge of UPS systems, low voltage systems like CCTV, PA and network systems.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693