- Establish a communication link (technical) with our customers such as assisting customer with yield problems.
- Inform all internal groups, of customer problems and participate in obtaining solutions.
- Develop alternative product flows to enhance process yield and respond to customer changes.
- Determine disposition of any discrepant material internally and any customer shipments.
- Interpret specifications (analyze data for specification decisions and add clarity).
- Help customers determine future technology trends.
- Inform all internal groups of customer latest development on technology trends.
- Develop strategies to meet the trends.
- Do internal presentations related to assigned customer base.
- Responsible to shape external presentations to the customer.
- Attend/Represent company in technical conferences and classes (when necessary).
- Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in audit and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Strong working knowledge of QMS and audits.
- Good knowledge of statistical and techniques, quality tools (FMEA, MSA & SPC).
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel and Access.
- Possess good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960