- Lead and execute corporate development/transformation projects, and ensure timely delivery and completion.
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders in the development of overall project requirement, schedule, budgets, change management plans, and risk management plans.
- Coordinate and organize resources within relevant departments to participate, contribute and meet the expected level of project requirements on a timely basis.
- Responsible for tracking project status and managing project issues and risk.
- Propose/lead special and ad-hoc cross-functional projects aiming at streamlining manufacturing processes for continuous improvement.
- Serve as primary contact to senior management for critical change initiatives within the organization.
- Build and lead effective project teams via facilitation and open communications.
- Monitor technological trends, and explore innovative digital solutions to drive for operation excellence.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Precision / Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineer fields.
- Experience: 8 ~ 10 years’ relevant hands-on project management experience in operation enhancement, process optimization & automation, quality assurance and control improvement projects etc, preferably in precision engineering / advanced manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in tools such as MS Project, MS Visio, SAP, Minitab, etc.
- Project Management Qualification PMP, PMI, Prince 2, Scrum/Agile or equivalent preferred.
- Relevant skills with PMP Certification, and Lean & Six Sigma experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills in providing insights or solutions.
- Responsible, meticulous, and positive.
- Excellent project management, communication, and presentation skill.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960