- Prepare Production plan based on Sales forecast, production capacity and material availability
- Monitor production output and coordinate with related departments to ensure on schedule Finished Good delivery
- Ensure no line stop due to material shortage
- Maintain budgeted finished goods and materials inventory
- Formulate and manage manpower and training plan
- Ensure discipline, 5S and Safety in the assigned team
- Ensure Monthly and Yearly closing are done accurately and timely
- Ensure compliance to the ISO/OSHAH Standard Procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Prior experience in manufacturing industry
- Good communication, planning and negotiation skills would be required.
- Good analytical and people management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications are required.
- Knowledge in SAP and WMS applications are an added advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21172
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609