Technical Service Engineer (Automation Project)
Our client aims at providing high quality and innovative maritime technological solutions to its customers around the globe. The company is constantly expanding to meet the market demands.
- To take care of the sales of assigned maritime products (such as Integrated Control Monitoring System, Propulsion/ Steering, Engine and Thrusters).
- To provide maritime automation technical services to the customers on-board ships or remotely.
- To build rapport with customers and clients in the maritime.
- To handle commissioning of refit and retrofit projects.
- To be responsible for generating service reports and update other relevant documents.
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechatronics / Maritime Engineering or related studies.
- Good knowledge of Alarm Monitoring and Control System, Ship Automation System, Distributed Control system, Computer Hardware/ Software).
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in the maritime industry.
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide overseas service.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Good career progression.
- Good remuneration package.
- Offshore/onshore allowances are provided.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Patricia Lin @ Patricia.Lin@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Patricia Lin | Registration No: R22105276