- Manage end-to-end payroll processing, bonus exercise and any payments due to employees and statutory board (e.g. CPF, IRAS).
- Support compensation related activities like benefits review, bonus payout, yearly merit increment and appraisal exercise.
- Possess strong knowledge of statutory regulations and best practices in payroll, compensation and benefits system.
- Ensure timely update of employees’ personal files and data in HRIS systems.
- Participate in surveys and benchmarking exercises within HR network group, consultants or authorities on related topics.
- Develop and maintain HR related procedures and documents.
- Prepare and ensure accurate monthly / regular reporting locally and to Headquarters.
- Participate in audits pertaining to payroll, compensation and benefits, and HR systems.
- Support Expatriates and Delegates related activities.
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge on SAP HR system and work closely with IT on HRIS testing and improvements.
- Support and be involved in HR and company projects / activities as and when assigned.
- Diploma / Degree preferably in Human Resources, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on inhouse payroll experience.
- Familiar with government legislations relating to payroll.
- Good MS application skills especially in MS Excel.
- Knowledge in SAP payroll module will be an advantage.
- Meticulous, demonstrates integrity, accuracy and thoroughness in execution of deliverables.
- Ability to analyze issues and exercise good time management in handling multiple tasks.
- A good team player who can communicates well both verbally and in writing within HR and across all levels in the organization.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21183
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766