On behalf of our client in the non-profit healthcare organisation, we are sourcing for an experienced IT Specialist (Business Applications).
The IT Specialist, aka System Application Analyst, will be involved in gathering requirements and work with vendors on the design and development of functions in Human Resource, Finance and Patient Billing systems.
- Work with business groups to understand the business requirements.
- Prepare the specifications and work with vendors to develop the prototype and functions.
- Develop the necessary test plans for the system integration testing
- Assist in the development of the User Documentation
- Able to conduct SIT and UAT with minimum supervision
- Support user training
- Maintain and review access matrix for application systems.
- Post-implementation support to the users.
- Degree in Computer Studies or related field
- Minimum 3 years of .NET experience
- Proficient in C#.NET, Microsoft SQL and SSRS
- Experience in Human Resource and/or Finance system will be advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills in order to work well with all levels of users.
Additional Job Information
- This position only considers non-work pass job applicants; Singaporeans preferred
- Perm employment
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673