- Support Management in TSP’s Budgetary Planning and Costings.
- Support resource planning for short and long-term plans
- Tracking of revenues and expenditures
- Manage all administrative-related works for the Integrated Service & Asset Management (ISAM) System, TSP’s Shared Folders and TSP’s office.
- Coordinate with various teams to manage all TSP-related Assets’ information (e.g. consolidating of Asset Register, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)s, Reports, etc.).
- Assist in developing various documentations (e.g. Service Level Agreement (SLA)s, SOPs, Reports, etc.) and monitor the validity & expiry of each documentations.
- Assist in the gathering of information related to TSP’s operations and activities for Audit-purposes.
- Assist in the planning and conducting of Internal Audits for TSP to ensure Operations & Maintenance (O&M) processes are in line with SOPs and Work Instruction (WI)s.
- Perform Physical Asset condition assessment in accordance to LTA requirements.
- Support in the planning and forecasting of TSP’s Asset Management (e.g. Asset’s Life Cycle).
- Support Management in driving towards the ISO 55001 requirements.
- Support Supply Chain Team in incoming/outgoing QC checks when required.
- Diploma / ITE in Engineering / Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Possess strong ability and accuracy in terms of receiving and processing instructions/information.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693