- Plan, implement and monitor Ticket Service Provider’s overall Asset Management Strategy, optimizing supply chain management and necessary operations and maintenance processes and productivity
- Prepare and develop tender / contract documents for department for new and existing suppliers, and vendors ensuring contracts validity. Update Management for decision for renewal or expiry
- Collaborate and maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders ensuring company achieve the best win–win scenario to perform effective operations and maintenance
- Determine, monitor and track key Department’s KPIs such as Asset Management, Supply Chain Management and Operations & Maintenance are meeting regulatory and company’s requirement.
- Oversees daily operations and Identify process bottleneck, propose and implement solutions to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Maintain department’s Asset Information System by monitoring and tracking asset (e.g Spares or Equipment) movement (e.g Asset Register) and maintenance history records to determine Asset Life Cycle and proposing maintenance, renewal / refurbishment or disposal strategies
- Develop Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI) to support Asset Management, O&M Team, Systems Engineering Team and Finance’s requirement
- Develops short and long–term budget forecasts ensure department is compliance to Regulators and meets necessary SLA objectives with relevant Service Partners
- Stay up to date with latest Asset Management and Supply Chain Management technologies with best practices ensuring continued implementation of asset management best practices for department to achieve ISO 55001 Asset Management Certification
- Perform any other duties as instructed by Management
- Degree in Engineering with Supply Chain Management and Financial background is preferred
- Candidate without experience are welcome to apply.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience in an Operations & Maintenance industry
- Preferably holds a Class 3 driving license
- Hands on experience on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems (e.g ServiceNow) or Incident / Case Management Systems (IMS / CMS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Packages (e.g Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and comfortable in preparing reports and presentations
- Able to work independently and in a team in a challenging environment
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693