• Ensure accurate processing of e-banking applications / modifications / cancellations for clients such as static data maintenance for clients from creation of client accounts to upkeep client information (mailing addresses)
• Process closure of client and counterparty accounts
• Manage ad-hoc clients statements and advices printing requests
• Manage Hold Mail services provided to clients
• Support the team in user acceptance testing and procedures documentation
• Possess Diploma/Degree with at least 3 years experience in banking
• Previous experience in mailing related data maintenance for client and agent (EAM, EFA, Finder) records is highly preferred
• Good knowledge in account documentation requirements in a Private Banking environment
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 21192
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357