- Responsible for local, Import, export shipment and ordering processing etc.
- Prepare related shipping documentation in system
- Processing customer return system updating and follow up with respective parties on closure
- To coordinate with internal and external parties to liaise for shipment pickup and delivery request.
- To assist on customer return and shipping operation monthly reporting.
- Attend to shipment queries/escalation emails independently
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma level and above
- Knowledge of import and export documentation is required and experienced in handling shipments with different shipping incoterms
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Preferably with knowledge on Singapore local customs clearance and process
- Ability to perform multitasking (handle high frequency shipments in a fast-paced environment)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21200
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609