Our client is a reputable energy cum commodity MNC. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Senior IT Engineer (Office / Vessel IT)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Handles full set of complex technology on-premises (50%) and the cloud (50%)
- Managing the day to day infrastructure and helpdesk related incidents/requests
- Evaluating suitable technology for the fleets, proof-of-concept to implementation and support
- Providing management with good advice on the best solution for their operation within the compliance/security framework of the entire group
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in commodity trading or shipping business would be an advantage
- Experience in setting up Vessel’s IT Infrastructure (network, bandwidth/application control and Wifi deployment)
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Platform and Cloud Services is essential
- Experience in Microsoft 365 and Cloud related projects is essential
- Willing to go onboard Vessel and ship yard
- Retrofit existing vessels with new IT Infrastructure design
A more detailed job description will be shared with the shortlisted candidates
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21205. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055