- Provide process engineering and technical support to manufacturing plant
- Drive improvement programs to improve safety, quality and productivity of the plant
- Be responsible for process technology implementation and optimization
- Provide engineering assistance to operations in support of improved operation including acquisition of data, troubleshooting, evaluation of control strategy, and technical recommendations for upgrades
- Analyze plant performance, propose and initiate management of change, and documents to improve the consistency of operations.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) with teams for improved control when deviations are identified.
- Assist reliability team in review and improvement of facility
- Conduct Test Authorization in the plant to qualify new raw material or suppliers and improve productivity
- Work with vendor to defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines the utilities maintenance plan
- Develops engineering solutions for repetitive utility failure that adversely affect plant operations
- Participate in EHSS activities
- Degree in Engineering
- Min. 5 years relevant experiences in chemical plant
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with good initiative and able to work independently
- Good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239