Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a well qualified shipping professional to join them as "Senior Trade Manager (Liner Shipping)”.
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Lead and guide the team on all COC & SOC’s matters, including formulating pricing strategies, attending to commercial related matters and optimizing yield results
- Resolving any operational issues that may arise from commercial perspective
- Work with internal stakeholders including overseas branches on yield management to achieve optimal contribution margin
- Perform business development, reports preparation and conduct feasibility studies on pricing strategies and trade services review
- Monthly projection and forecasting of cargo lifting and revenue
- Gather market information to analyse trends and data to aid pricing decisions and strategies
- Degree / Diploma in Maritime/Logistics/Business or related discipline
- Minimum 10 - 12 years trade experience in liner shipping with an established firm.
- Resilient, highly adaptable, good business acumen with strong analytical, people and managerial skills
- Self-driven team player with good communication skills and able to work under time pressure
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21216. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055