Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Senior/Executive (Compensation & Benefits/Rewards)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- Providing support to the Global Rewards Team Lead in Rewards activities mainly in designing and managing compensation and benefits
- Benefits communication & administration
- Vendor communication and management
- Wellbeing program design and management
- Support or work on projects as assigned
- Internal process & team management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Human Resources, preferably in company's benefits management
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient Excel and Powerpoint Skills(Excel: Pivot Table, VLOOKUP,SUMIF,IFS)
- Preferably with HR Information System domain knowledge in SuccessFactors (An asset)
- Good communication skills and managing internal stakeholders
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21220. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055