- Creatively source candidates through various channels, and invent new channels. Responsible for innovative recruiting strategies and the adoption of various recruitment tools and platforms to source for talent
- Manage end-to-end recruitment
- Manage the new hire on-boarding experience – new hire orientation (HR & Bi-Monthly BU Orientation) and on-boarding programme
- Partner with BUs in understanding their hiring needs, providing them guidance, support and thought leadership around talent acquisition
- Participate in industry events and build employer brand
- Work with team to establish HR dashboard including types of matrix and reports, frequency of reports and work process, etc
- Partner HR Manager to design and manage leadership development programme for management team and people managers with leadership potential
- Review effectiveness and identify areas for continual improvement
- Degree in Human Resource/ Business or relevant field
- At least 2 to 4 years of HR generalist, preferably with some focus in Tech Talent Acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to improve recruitment processes or innovate recruitment strategies
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with various internal stakeholders
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21225.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898