Our client, a leading property development professional in the Asia Pacific region, is currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Public Relations Executive”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Monitor and track all news stories and reports on all media channels
- Draft content for social media and print media that include notices, advisories and posters.
- Responsible to administer and co-ordinate the production of corporate communication collaterals such as banners and perform procurement of corporate gifts.
- Conduct outreach activities with schools and VWOs
- Assist in events management and other duties on an ad-hoc basis
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Events Management, Journalism or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in communications / public relations / marketing / corporate affairs / journalism / events management / community outreach
- Media relations experience is advantageous
- Possess excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills with attention to details
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21226. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055