Our client, a leading property development professional in the Asia Pacific region, is currently seeking a well qualified candidate to join them as "Senior/Manager (Town Council Operations)(Estate Management)”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Assist the GM in matters relating to the operations of the town council
- Co-ordinating and overseeing the hard and soft services of Facilities Management of the estates such as building maintenance, energy management, environmental policies, landscape maintenance, cleaning, security etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building / Estate Management / Real Estate / Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 5 years in estate management
- Committed to providing excellent service to customers
- An effective Communicator with strong analytical skills
- Meticulous to details
- Proactive in driving new initiatives
- Able to work and deal sensitively and fairly with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Able to provide strong leadership to a team of Property Managers and Officers
- Good Knowledge of accounting, contracts administration, legislations and statutory requirements with regards to township properties.
- Able to withstand pressure and work beyond normal working hours and on weekends/public holidays
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21227. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055