Our client, a leading property development professional in the Asia Pacific region, is currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Property Officer (Commercial)”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Be part of a team to provide facilities management services for shopping malls in various locations around Singapore. This include preventative maintenance, pest control, horticulture, security management etc through appointed term/ sub-contractors.
- Investigate, check and analyse reported breakdowns & faults to determine their cause for the prevention of future occurrences.
- Supervise upgrading projects for the shopping mall assigned to.
- Be responsible for the coordination of meetings and events such as logistics support, obtaining quotations, raising of invoices and setting up of the events etc.
- Diploma in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical or equivalent, with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in managing commercial properties or alternatively, possess at least 5 years of facilities management experience
- Preferably possess certification for Fire Safety Manager
- Pro-active, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Service orientated mindset
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21228. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055